At Cocciardi, a trained and certified staff of technicians, hygienists and environmental health experts can provide a quick, thorough, multi-directional view of your potential exposures. Cocciardi and Associates, Inc., can provide a complete picture that includes:
- Reports of Building Health and/or prioritized environmental Phase I and II audits
- Toxic Material Exposure Potentials:
- Lead Based Paint and Lead Hazards
- Asbestos Containing Materials Concerns
- Chemical Exposure Sampling and Analysis
- Hazardous Materials and Waste Sampling and Exposure Assessments
- Radiological Exposure Programs:
- Radon Measurement
- Radiological Exposure Monitoring and Response
- Biological and Disease Exposure Epidemiology
- Costs and Strategies for Internal and External Remediations
- Supervision of Remedial Services (Phase III environmental services)
- Documentation of Post-Remediation Project Completion
Cocciardi and Associates, Inc. can provide the auditing, specification, contractor qualification and remedial supervision, industrial hygiene and clean certification phases of these projects. For further information concerning health and safety assessments, or for an initial visit by an area representative, contact Cocciardi and Associates, Inc.
If you are interested in these services or would like an initial visit by an area representative, contact Cocciardi and Associates, Inc.