Emergency Preparedness and Management Services
Emergencies can strike at any time, and preparedness reduces the vulnerability of populations to severe consequences. Cocciardi EP staff prepare both responders and the public for the consequences of these events. Whether small in nature (chemical spills) or large in scale (hurricanes and natural disasters or terrorist incidents) the EP staff provides both training and response capabilities to assist with a “return to normal” operation. Programs include:
- Department of Homeland Security Planning, Training and Exercising
- Hospital and Health Care Preparedness (HICS)
- National Incident Management System Certification
- Terrorism Preparedness Training
- All Hazard Response Training
But things do go wrong, and when they do, Cocciardi is prepared 24/7 (800-377-3024) to assist clients with disaster remediation and emergency consulting services.
*Cocciardi is a certified National Safety Council First Aid Training Center.
If you are interested in these services or would like to schedule a visit by an area representative, contact Cocciardi and Associates, Inc.